No need to guess, I will tell you. I present to you a list of everything wrong with this picture:
1. There is no snow on the ground.
2. There is no frost on the grass.
3. My son is wearing no coat or hat. And it is January. No, I am not a negligent mother.
4. It got above 50 degrees today in Maryland. In January. Hence no coat or hat in this shot.
5. I have yet to receive a proper snowstorm this winter. And I live in Maryland. And it is now January… the END of January. Time is closing in.
6. Besides the whole “oh, Dylan got a job” thing, I moved several hundred miles north of my home state for snow and winter and seasons. Which you will notice is not reflected in the above image, taken in January. In Maryland.
7. There is nothing I can do to make it snow, as evidenced in the image above, and that makes me whiny. But I keep praying. A lot.
8. The sweet little boy in this picture would like you to believe that he was an angel today. He was not.
9. Looking at his scratchy red cheeks and crazy hair makes me want to go wake him up and kiss his snotty little face. But I cannot because he is sound asleep in his crib and I’m not messing with that. I repeat, not an angel today.
10. I want snow.
11. The more I look at him the more I want to wake him up.
12. I want snow. : (